Work and Travel USA


Summer Work and Travel USA 


Are you a student? Do you like to travel and discover new places?
Have you always wanted to see America?
Do you want to improve your English?

Then we have the solution for you: Work and Travel USA

Through this program, students who attend an accredited public or private college, daily courses, can go during the summer to Work and Travel program in the United States.

Why Choose WORK & TRAVEL in USA?

• Gain experience working in a different cultural environment in the most developed country
• have the opportunity to get in touch with people from all over the world
• visit places you've only seen in movies
• gain freedom and fun with other young
• improving your English



• Full time student at an accredited public or private university with good academic situation.
• Age between 18 and 29 years
• Conversational English
• Willingness to work and to make friends during the summer
Students from Moldova, Ukraine, Serbia, Bulgaria, Macedonia, India, etc.. (Regardless of year of study) enrolled in Romania, may participate in the program if they meet the eligibility conditions (the school situation and English).
Visa Refusals were generally due to non-fulfillment of conditions relating the school situation. In general, the embassy wants to see progress in the evolution of school applicants



What the costs of the program include?

• Embassy visa appointment and taking passport with the visa from the embassy
• obtaining the necessary documents for the visa (Form DS-2019 and SEVIS receipt)
• Medical insurance for work permit validity
• Orientation meeting before leaving the United States in which it will provide useful and important information about the program
• Free telephone support 24 hours of 24 in the U.S.
• getting a job or providing information to find a job (depending on the program option selected)


You can work as a waiter / waitress, kitchen utility worker, guest room attendant, café worker, cashier, resort worker, host / hostess, bartender, wait-staff, kitchen help, cashier in fast food restaurants or souvenir shops, Housekeeper in resorts, amusement parks or national parks.

Not accepted positions:
Domestic Au-pair/babysitter/ supervisor of children in camps, medical / veterinary / pharmaceutical or any other activity that involves direct contact with patients or prescribing of drugs;
Wages and housing


• Picture ID type;
• Copy of passport / ID card, passport ownership is not required at registration;
• Certificate of recent student
• CV
• ZIP application form (which you get from your agency)

Type of program

Independent Placement
By choosing this option, you come with a job offer signed by your employer .
Zip Travel will help with both the work permit DS-2019 and all documents required obtaining a visa.

Premium placement
By choosing this option, you will take your job from Zip Travel offers. Usually we organizes a job fair or virtual fair where students are able to choose their desired job. You have the possibility to choose a job from lists provided by Zip Travel.

In the period from October to April, depending on the variant chosen program, applicants must sign the job offer and pay the full cost of the program.

Visa file must include:

1. Valid Passport
2. Student proof from University
3. Transcript in a sealed envelope, signed and stamped by the university (you should include all the notes of the previous years and the first half)
4. Proof of visa fee payment in the amount of 160 USD which will be paid in lei at any BRD branch in the country.
5. Work permit signed, DS-2019
6. SEVIS fee payment receipt
7. DS160 form you can open here:
8. One photograph embassy type 5 * 5 cm, white background.



Enrolment form for W&T